Study in Perth WA: How To Apply to study in Australia

As a leading Perth-based education Agent, we have the expertise and knowhow to prepare your application for study in WA. Our consultation service is free and our Perth consultants will assist you in preparing all the documents required. We will assist you at all stages of the enrolment process from initial consultation and course selection, enrolment, visa application right through to your settlement in Australia.


In order to prepare for your application to study in Australia, you will need to:


  1. Provide a copy of your passport, birth certificate, letter of completion and academic transcript from your previous studies.
  2. An IELTS test to measure your level of English before entering the university or college in Australia.


  • Diploma program (vocational education), minimum IELTS score 5.5
  • Bachelor Degree, IELTS minimum 6,5.
  • ELICOS (English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students) is available at the university or college for those who do not meet the requirements. The period of this course will depend on your last score of IELTS. Tuition fee for ELICOS is ranges from AUD $ 260-$ 350/week . Cheaper for courses longer in duration


Once these documents are ready, we will help you with the enrolment process as follows:


  1.  We send & translate all your documents along with the completed application form to your chosen provider.
  2. Once accepted, the school will issue a Letter of Offer which contains the study plan, the course and units you will be studying, duration of the course and when it will start and finish. We check this document thoroughly to ensure all details are correct.
  3. After you sign the acceptance form, pay the semester tuition fee and health cover, the school will issue us with an e-COE (electronic Confirmation of Enrollment) which shows that you have been registered & ready to study in Australia. This is a primary letter which will be used to apply for your student visa.
  4. We assist with your student visa application. Once granted, you can come to Australia to begin your study there. In Australia, our branch office of Australia education agent (education ONE) in Perth & Melbourne will take care of you.


After enrolment, we can also assist you in changing your subjects, course, or education provider. If you’ve been with the college or university less than 6 months, if you want to change to another education provider or institution, you will need a release letter from your previous institution, so that the new college or university can issue you with the new COE (Confirmation of Enrollment). If you have been with your previous college/university for more than 6 months, then you do not need a release letter. You have to request to your college/university to cancel or withdraw your school. You will need to provide a realistic reason why you want to change to another education provider. You would need to send your previous academic transcript or units that you have obtained, so that you may wish for a credit of units in the new institution.


You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>